Innovation management is a dynamic and evolving discipline that has gained widespread academic interest in the past few years. Innovation management dissertation topics allay closely with the discipline of change management.
Research topics on innovation management encompass elements of businesses, products, processes and overall organizational aspects to manage innovation. The following is a compilation of innovation management thesis topics to generate some ideas on constructing a strong paper on innovation management.
A list of innovation management dissertation topics:
The following examples of innovation management university dissertation topics to help you think about what to write on:
A framework for innovation management in a digital world- perspectives of UK organizations.
A case for innovation management in organizations with limited finance- the case of UK craft industries.
Management of the organization through innovation- role of top management.
How has the UK healthcare sector used technology to manage process innovations? A primary study.
Innovation in entrepreneurial attitudes- similarities and differences in developed and developing economies.
How does the HRM function impact innovation management? Perspectives from the UK.
An academic analysis of the historical context of innovation and its management in the current organizational context.
Can innovation be controlled? An investigative analysis.
Innovation and technology- separate or interdependent? .
Innovation management in the UK services sector- a primary evaluation of the cosmetics industry.
Intrapreneurship and scope for innovation management- review of literature.
Challenges to innovation management in emerging economies- a literature review.
Creativity, diversity, globalization- an assessment of social factors of innovation management.
Quality control and innovation management- systematic literature review.
Technological innovation- do organizations actually manage it or adopt and adapt the change?
Antecedents for strategic innovation management- review of scholarly literature.
How is innovation management measured? An investigative understanding.
Paid Topic Consultation Service
In this service, We will send you few topics as per your requirements. After you approve a topic, on an approved topic, you will get dissertation topic brief of at least 250-word which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future.
Management of International change Dissertation Topics
Change, at the organisational level is vital for continued innovation and retention of competitive advantage. Therefore, understanding the different aspects of this topic is vital in creating awareness of existing views and practices for implementing and managing successful change, particularly at the international level. This topic area is therefore focused on the what, why and how involving managing change in contemporary organisations and social systems in general and how they may impact on the effectiveness of change. In particular, it examines the issues and dilemmas facing those managing change, as well as the skills required for successful adaptation and evolution, especially in an international context.
• What internal and external factors have the greatest impact on employees in cross-national mergers and acquisitions?
• Managing change across multi-cultural teams through technology and virtual project management: The impact of social understanding and use of digital media.
• Managing change: Developing a framework that links intended strategies and unanticipated outcomes.
• Employee adjustment during organisational Change: The role of organisational level and occupation.
• Success of a Product Lifecycle Management Implementation – an investigation into the electronics manufacturing industry.
• How power works through managing emotion in organisational change: Emotion management as power.
• How can the measurement of levels of work stress in individuals employed in an organisation undergoing change benefit it?
• Encouraging gender equality across international firms – what role can change management approaches take in supporting increased female representation in masculine firms?
• Managing Change in Asian Business – A comparison between Chinese-Educated and English-Educated Chinese entrepreneurs in Singapore.
• What is the impact of feedback during organisational culture change: a case study of a financial firm?
• Stakeholder Communication and Transformational Change: A case study in the use of a proprietary change management system.
• What effect is there on levels of resistance and conflict when change is lead by a servant or spiritual leader?
• How social media can facilitate acceptance of change in international organisations
• Soft skills are not enough: Why change management approaches also need strong project management planning to be successful.