Top 30 IB Extended Essay Topics Related To Psychology
It is a tough one to write IB extended essay topic on psychology as you have to work hard on many new things and styles. It is generally needed for the IB diploma exams which allow students to do research on their choice of psychology topic.
Top 30 IB extended essay topics of psychology:
- What do you think is the most common reason for eating disorder or apathy towards food in teenage children?
- What are the main reasons for depression? Write an essay about it.
- What are your thoughts about borderline personality disorder and how can it be treated?
- Schizophrenia is quiet a disease to be nurtured about. How do you explain it?
- Antisocial personality disorder arises within a youth at attender age, how to succumb over it?
- What are your thoughts about seasonal affective disorder?
- Dreams are the most talked about substance in the world. What are your views about it?
- False memories are quite haunting to many and this can lead to tough problems. How to treat it?
- Attention seeking disorder should be treated well from a tender gae with lot of care. What are your views about it?
- Bullying is quiet an issue in high school. How to fight against it?
- What are your thoughts about language acquisition?
- What is the effect of mass media and its violence on the children?
- What are the effects of violent video games on children?
- Gender roles or gender biasness has always been the problem of our humanity. How to get read of it?
- Child abuse and child work are the rising problems in the world. How to change it?
- What are your thoughts about prenatal development and how to handle it?
- Parenting style reflects a lot on the behaviour of the children. What are your thoughts about it?
- Aging is one of the most accepted truths of humanity. How do you define this phenomenon psychologically?
- The divorce between parents leads to a lot of effect on the mind of the children. How should it be stopped?
- What are your thoughts about the growing addiction of children towards video games?
- Personal perception is the one main thing that everyone should have. Explain.
- Attitude changes a personâs perception- Explain.
- Social cognition should be practiced and mastered- explain in details.
- What are your thoughts about the psychological concept of love?
- Witchcraft and Satanism are truth- do you agree?
- A person should work more in their nonverbal communication- Explain why?
- Effects of religion biasness on the world.
- Leadership is a quality- Define this statement?
- What is the difference between love and infatuation?
- How to practice yoga and how does it affect our body?
...job of the receiver of memory. He must go to an old man known as the “Giver” and receive the memories of the community. These memories range from snowstorms, to wars fought, to simple happy moments. Some were very comforting, while others haunted Jonas. The story then drifts to a scene where a little baby that his father is taking care of named Gabriel. He was an ill child, but Jonas’s father could not bare to euthanize him. He took care of him, and Jonas helped by giving him sweet memories to make him fall asleep. Lowry writes, “After Gabe had slept soundly in Jonas's room for four nights, his parents had pronounced the experiment a success and Jonas a hero” (Lowry 131). Seeing his effect of being able to comfort Gabriel, Jonas starts to think that the people of his community should see these memories. However, the House of Elders discouraged the idea it due to the fact that it might frighten some people. In order to release the memories, Jonas would have to pass away or leave the community. In an attempt to revolt against the House of Elders, Jonas and the “Giver” planned a scheme for Jonas to runaways and leave the community, therefore releasing all the memories to the public. Unfortunately, their plans get interpreted as Jonas fled the community early, trying to help save Gabriel. Gabriel was sent to be euthanized the next day, in attempt to please the “Giver” and save...