Coming Up With Strong Term Paper Ideas: Writing About The Holocaust
Remembering the Holocaust has had a heighten impact in the news just recently. In order to choose and write a topic that focusses on the Holocaust it is important to relate your writing to the incidents that gave rise to the tragic event. The complexity of politics, and historical challenges gave rise to violent events that can only be described as man's inhumanity to man. It was a very dark and difficult time in history.
The student who chooses to write about the holocaust will find that there are many different topics that they can choose from to produce an essay that can have both historic and humanitarian focus. Here are a few suggestions that could be expanded.
- Could the Holocaust have been prevented? The answer to this should include reference to the socio-economic situation in Germany going back to World War I. It should also tackle politics and military factors.
- Why were people who had disabilities killed? Focus on mental health issues as well as physical issues. Som e people who were disabled were not killed but they were used for experimentation.
- Some people survived the Holocaust, how did they do it and how did they cope?
- What actions brought the Holocaust to an end? How was the story broadcast to the world?
- Investigate the way that films have told the story of the Holocaust. Relate to films like Schindler's List
- What were the dangers that were faced by the Germans who helped the Jews? What happened to 'mixed-race' families?
- What is the most important thing that can be learned from the Holocaust? How can this be applied to the modern world?
- Are there incidents of ethnic cleansing still taking place in the world today?
- Why should the Holocaust be remembered? How should it be remembered? There are memorials that have been in place since World War II, with more planned.
- Do you think that there were warning signs that the rest of the world could have responded to?
- What happened to the concentration camps at the end of World War II?
- How did the Jews who managed to avoid being taken to the concentration camps live? Make reference to The Diary of Anne Frank.
- Focus of the story of a surviving Holocaust victim.
- How did Hitler and the Nazi's justify the Holocaust to the German people?
- How can another Holocaust be prevented in the future?
25 Attention-Grabbing Research Paper Topics On The Holocaust
The Holocaust devastated an entire nation and to this day is still talked about amongst people. We are taught about this momentous event in our history classes and usually are asked to write a paper or two on it. Instead of writing the same boring paper like everyone else, why not try one of these attention-grabbing topics to wow your teacher and get the class talking.
25 attention-grabbing topics
- Who was Hitler before the Holocaust started?
- How many Holocaust victims survived and what are they doing today?
- What did survivors do to survive the Holocaust?
- Families of the Holocaust: Their stories
- Internment camps. There was more than just Auschwitz.
- How did the Holocaust end and at what cost?
- Faces behind the Holocaust: Hitler wasn’t the only bad guy.
- Enemies of the Holocaust: What happened to Hitler’s army?
- What action are nations taking today to prevent another Holocaust?
- The dark side: What happened behind the closed fences of Auschwitz?
- What did prisoners of the Holocaust have to deal with?
- Holocaust: Why did it even begin?
- Hitler, loved by all, but why?
- Children of the Holocaust
- A Timeline of the Holocaust
- Viktor Frankl, who is he and how does he relate to the Holocaust?
- Gas chambers: A horror story.
- What psychological effects are survivors dealing with today?
- What theories have come out of the Holocaust?
- A look into the Holocaust’s methods of destruction.
- Why did Hitler pick the Jews?
- The minds that helped stop the Holocaust, who were they?
- Where did the Holocaust take place and why?
- Who had it worse, men or women, in the Holocaust?
- Families torn apart: How did a family stick together through something so horrible?
These are just a few topics to get you started on your journey to writing an amazing research paper on the Holocaust. Always remember to think outside the box, do as much research as you can, and ask for help when needed. The Holocaust was an event that you can never read too much on and having great and insightful assignments come out of learning about it only helps us in the future.
How To Use
Our website is free of charge. So the only formula of using it is our tips + plenty of practice = High scoring research paper. Our essay writers try to write funny, knowledgeable, and unpretentious.